Total 10 + years of experience
SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) – AWS or Azure Certified Architect, observability, HA, scaling, scripting,SLA/SLI/SLO, capacity and cost management
The Architect is motivated to deliver mission critical enterprise platforms as a service in the cloud and on premise by conversion of the product vision into technology solutions.
• Technology Responsibility: Architect, design, implement new solutions, and optimize existing solutions using AWS and Azure cloud services.
• Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
• Guide multiple development squads and work streams at once to ensure successful delivery of projects.
• Be the “go-to” team member in your domain(s) for application design and patterns.
• AWS and/or Azure Certified Solutions Architect, at the Associate level
• Understanding of infrastructure as a service, micro services, and serverless architectures.
• 5+ years of direct experience working with a variety of technology systems, designing solutions, or developing business applications.
• 5+ years of complex, highly scalable application architecture experience.
• 3+ years of experience working in cloud based environments.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.