Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
Capgemini is seeking an Sr. Enterprise Architect to drive technology strategy and adoption. In this role, the architect will help define and drive towards an end state that is based on simplicity and the adoption of digital technologies, cloud hosting, and open-source software. This role also requires significant interaction with business and technical stakeholders. Therefore, candidates must exhibit outstanding communication and influencing skills as well as a tenacity for overcoming hurdles and impediments. The ideal candidate will have a balanced skill set of deep technical expertise along with great soft skills/competencies. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Owning and facilitating architecture development; reviewing architecture; providing feedback on application designs.
- You will also work with product owners to articulate benefits of proposed solutions; influence technical roadmap of enterprise platforms; and help business prioritize work.
- Is passionate about technology and architecture discipline.
- Can defend, educate, and convince C-Level executives regarding architectural decisions.
- Has depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines.
- Is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done.
- Values data and truth over ego.
- Hands-on with Cloud Native Architectures, in particular architecting enterprise applications on public cloud such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Believes in “you build it, you own it” software development model, that good software development includes good testing, resiliency, monitoring, documentation, and collaboration.
- Has good communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices.
- Has ability to build consensus and iteratively improve solutions.
- Firmly believes in leading by influence and by adding value
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 11+ years of experience with enterprise architecture, software architecture and design patterns.
- 10+ years of experience of working with business leaders on the implications of architectural decisions.
- 5+ years of experience with complex architectural patterns (SOA), building APIs, microservices, and event streams.
- 5+ years’ experience with DevOps or DevSecOps and building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation templates, GitHub, and Sonar.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!