Key Responsibilities of a Director
A Director at Capgemini Invent builds strategic, long-term accounts to manage and develop the business within those clients. In addition to the sales and business development responsibilities, Directors are also expected to lead programs and multi-workstream engagements, and be highly-involved in practice leadership, driving thought and solution development, overseeing internal activities and serving as a member of the Capgemini Invent NA leadership team. Responsibilities Include:
- Leverage new and existing executive-level relationships to grow a sustainable network of clients
- Partner with other internal leaders across capability areas to design and sell profitable business and digital transformation programs
- Develop new client relationships through various means with support from Vice Presidents
- Build and maintain sustainable client executive relationships through high-quality delivery, ensure results, exceed client expectations, and be a trusted advisor and partner
- Manage scope, risks, results, schedule and profitability to deliver successful projects
- Deliver board-level presentations, driving actions and decisions
- Coach and develop junior consultants through on-the-job training
- Support the leadership and development of our people through people management and training
- Develop our business by applying experience and topical knowledge to thought leadership and sector-centric offer development
- Communicate and market thought leadership via broader sector forums, such as speaking engagements, trade publications, and other print media
- Partner with other internal leaders to grow the Capgemini Invent brand
- Support recruiting efforts through networking and interviewing
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is the strategy and transformation consulting arm of the Capgemini Group. We focus on helping leading clients radically improve and transform profitability, customer experience, and productivity. Clients come to us for our industry expertise and thought leadership. Clients remain with us for our ability to collaborate with their teams and deliver actionable recommendations and lasting change. We bring a mix of talented consultants and seasoned industry experts which makes for an exceptional client experience and delivers practical targeted strategies that generate results.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Top MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree preferred
- Proven track record of success over at least 10-15 years, with Director-level experience at an established management consulting and/or industry firm
- Experience in managing sales and delivery of strategy consulting projects across multiple projects and clients preferred
- Experience managing and leading internal teams
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 85% as necessary
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal/people management skills
- Possession of established network of industry contacts
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses his or her intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Academic or professional experience that relates to one of our Sector or Capability Practices
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at C-Suite level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment