Responsibilities for Scrum Master
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to develop EPICS, Features, User Stories, Tasks and Acceptance Criteria
• Lead the scrum and development teams daily stand ups
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify critical paths.
• Must be able to assist the scrum and development teams to identify risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and coach team members on leading practices
• SAFe Certified
• Prior experience leading scrum teams and complex projects
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
• Experience with successful Agile techniques
• Experience navigating agile tools and reporting
• Experience in developing weekly status reports to executives
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
• Jira, Confluence, Bit Bucket and X-ray experience preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Is at least certified on EM foundation (level 0).
• Should have progressing in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.