• Minimum 5+ years work experience as Portfolio Manager , 4 years Bachelor’s Degree, MBA will be preferred
• PMP Certification Required
• Preferred Experience working with the following:
o SAP – IS-U, DM, Retails, CRM
o Tivoli and MS AD
o Virtual infrastructures
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of upcoming project initiatives
• Be involved in the scope estimation of projects
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing technologies
• Develop or redesign strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our client
• Manage and deliver multiple IT projects
• Provides both technical and operational advice as well as guidance to support the clients' information technology infrastructure and application with Client and other vendors. A deep knowledge of Project Management with a history of delivering large scale projects is essential.
• Accountable for planning, managing and delivering large, complex projects on time and schedule while managing collisions with other projects. Management of the Client-Inergi Steering Committee for large scale projects.
• Leading a team of multi-disciplinary information technology and business specialists, established to address clients' business requirements and resolve system problems. Planning, scheduling and coordinating their work and providing advice, guidance and direction to maintain quality. Establishing performance measures for project members and providing meaningful and timely feedback. • Progressing knowledge in:
o Project Management and Managing large portfolio
o Estimations & proposing solution
o Stakeholder Management
• Leads complex multi-disciplinary project teams and manages the people, budget, materials and time of the projects to
• Developing new approaches, methods and processes to overcome the project problems.
• Requires anticipating the clients' information technology requirements to develop project plans and implement project
• deliverables that cause a measurable improvement to the clients' effectiveness and revenues.
• Requires negotiating with clients' senior management, vendors and suppliers to develop project plans and resolve project
• problems, where the parties likely have differing points of view on scope.
• Leads multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver project results. Decisions and results of managing complex projects to
• develop enhanced systems and new standards increase the skill base of the company and define best practices.
• Requires working in a normal business office environment where the work requires concentrated attention to manage
• complex projects.
• – Requires thorough knowledge of multiple information technology systems and applications and their context.
• Requires knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis and an understanding of the clients' business to develop and negotiate project plans.
• Requires excellent project management and communications skills. This knowledge is normally acquired through a management roles required.
• Demonstrate experience in managing projects in SAP, Application and infrastructure space
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst who actively contributes to internal knowledge development on a global business level and proactively coaches teams. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings. You support or lead bids, operate at director level in major client organizations, and master one or more business/industry domains.
Possible positions could include being a lead Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a lead Business Analyst as Project Lead or the Content/Architecture Lead; or lead Functional Consultant able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible has BA level 2 and is seeking level 3.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should be proficient in Architecture Knowledge.
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.