Senior Automation Engineer:
• Experience in test automation of Microservices applications, preferably in Cloud (AWS).
• Hands on experience with building test solutions & frameworks for complex cross-platform applications
• Experience with Messaging queues – SQS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and Service Bus
• Experience with relational databases
• Understanding of how restful applications work and interact with each-other in a micro services environment
• Proven test automation ability in CI/CD context for Microservices, Web, n-tier, Mobile (iOS & Android) & Cloud platforms
• Experience working on CI/CD platforms like Jenkins & AWS Codepipeline for automation purpose
• Expert at BDD Tools like Jasmine, JBehave or Cucumber.
• Experience implementing automation frameworks on cloud platforms
• Proficient with agile tools like Jira, GitHub or similar.
•Experience in programming languages: Java, & SQL Experience with debugging, profiling, and software analysis on Cloud, web platforms
• Proponent of open-source software licenses
• Implement QE Automation processes, guidelines, and best practices to bring in effectiveness
• Work with other teams/departments to ensure smooth Automation delivery during entire lifecycle
• Participate in Scrum meetings, Automation demos and ensure accurate and timely status updates to application team
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.