Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Ability to define and describe (write specification for) system architecture, external interfaces, register definitions and operations, major partitions
• Ability to write clear, concise documents and diagrams (timing, state machines, register maps, memory organization, synchronization sequences, etc.) to describe functional and operational (parametric) aspects of a complex SoC
• Domain knowledge of various software applications and their underlying hardware requirements (e.g., networking, AI, Machine Learning, storage devices, IoT)
• Experience in Digital module design and micro-architecture
• Experienced at modeling complex state machines, data-paths and bus protocols/high speed (bandwidth) interfaces such as PCIe,
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with DFT and test flow with commercial EDA tools (Synopsys, Mentor) for large and complex SoCs.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of DFT techniques include JTAG, ATPG, test pattern translation, yield learning, logic diagnosis, Scan compression, IEEE 1500 Std. and MBIST, LBIST. Experience with Synopsys DFT Complier, Tetramax and VCS is required.
• Experience with TestKompress, Tessent and Modus/Encounter tool suite is a plus.
• Experience in RTL simulation, synthesis, Linting, CDC checks, STA, DFT, quality metrics
• Hands-on expertise in writing System Verilog and VHDL
• Hands-on in Perl/Tcl/Unix scripting
• Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
• 8+ years’ industry experience, Master’s degree or equivalent in EE or Computer Engineering (CE)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Write clear, concise specification for an SoC including functional and timing descriptions for top level pins/ports/interfaces, registers and memories, state machines, datapaths, operating modes, exception/error handling, clocking, reset, power domains, etc.
• Describe parametric/operating environment requirements including performance, power, area (PPA) targets, temperature and process ranges, IO pads, parametric tests, etc.
• Interact with other system architects to define the application environment for the SoC being designed (firmware and OS requirements, external storage devices, sensor/analog components, etc.)
• Provide SoC (top) level constraints and partitions for RTL/Logic designers, floorplan & PD engineers, DFT requirements
• Perform top/block-level DFT insertion including scan compression, boundary scan, JTAG, IEEE 1500 wrapper, MBIST, LBIST, ATPG and pattern simulation.
• Verify DFT circuitry and interface with other blocks, debug timing simulation issues.
• Closely work with physical design team to generate and validate timing constraints.
• Be able to quickly understand problem statements and innovate solutions for DFT, diagnosis and yield learning.
• Be able to work independently and own the complete task from DFT specification to final pattern delivery for sub-system and/or SOC.
• Working closely with synthesis, STA, PD and DFT teams to meet all functional requirements, performance, power and area goals, functional and diagnostics test coverage
• Technical interaction with engineering team
Education: BSEE, in Electrical/Computer) OR (MSEE, in (Electrical/Computer)
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.