Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- AWS Knowledge on Event Bridge, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trailer, Schedulers, Step Functions, Auto Scaling, Lambda, Textract, A2I, Sage maker, CloudWatch, Dynatrace, S3, EFS, SNS Secret Manager,
- Knowledge on Auto scaling Team city Octopus Deploy Cloud Formation
- Experience in Digital, Data and DEVOPS using advanced AI and ML techniques. Conduct predictive modeling using advanced statistical techniques and deployed to AWS cloud using Amazon Sagemaker
- Solve challenging business problems like demand and revenue forecasting using AI/ML.
- Solution end to end NLP solutions involving document parsing, named entity recognition, text processing, document search and document classification. Provided architectural guidance around implementing parallelism, concurrency, security (authentication, authorization) on On-prem and Cloud based Data science solutions.
- Architect end to end AI/ML solutions using latest Python web frameworks
- Manage Artificial Intelligence & Analytics service
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.