Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: SAP Basis Hana
Location: Virtual- Must be willing to work Pacific Time Zone
Travel: Minimal- When offices open again, travel may be required
Coordinate with onshore teams and should have the ability to install, configure, maintain and support diverse SAP Landscape having multiple instances.
* Experience with SAP Implementation, Upgrade, Migration Projects , Must have HANA and HANA Migration experience.
* Hands-on experience with SAP Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB migrations, downtime optimization and data center migration
* Experienced in DBA administration, Programming, Transaction Management, Cloud technology & Business intelligence
* Sound knowledge on Oracle DB , Sybase and primarily HANA database.
* Strong in BASIS and other SAP platform nuances.
* Should be able to lead, manage and guide multiple project teams delivering such projects, ensure adherence to timelines, cost and utilisation.
* Collaborates with technical SAP project Leads on Global landscape design, defining project plan , solution roadmap , System build & refresh , Backup and recovery of SAP solutions
* Should be able to work in a cross functional and multi geography teams.
* Implementation, Migrations &Upgrades & Operational Support
* Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations & ChaRM.
* Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
* Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
* Knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD
* Develop and maintain UNIX shell scripts required for monitoring alerts and process automation. Work with Unix/Storage and Network teams to configure systems and troubleshoot.
* Have to work in different shift to provide support 24/7 and perform on-call responsibilities, which requires a 24×7 pager on a rotational basis
* Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
* Should be able to communicate and interact with client on operational and project tasks.
* Should have good analysis and troubleshooting skills in SAP.
* Learn and stay up-to-date on the architecture and implementation of the business systems applications specifically SAP
* Work with developers, UNIX, Database and functional representatives to solve Basis level issues.
* Collaborate and work with project teams
* Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
* Adapt to integrating new and existing solutions across platforms
SAP HANA Administration:
* Experience in HANA Administration and monitoring
* Design architecture for HANA migrations on premise and cloud platform
* SAP HANA Installations , SAP HA setups, HANA Replication , SAP HANA Cluster setup and configuration
* SAP HANA Administration and DR setups , SAP Kernel, Patch and Add-on implementation
* Hands-on experience in SAP HANA Database administration including system builds , performance tuning, High availability and Disaster Recovery setup
* SAP HANA Basis Consultant who has experience in setting up HANA landscapes and other satellite systems like FIORI , Webdispatcher etc.
SAP Cloud Experience:
* Experience in SAP cloud connector and SAP CPI
* Provide architectural guidance on cloud migration (AWS, GCP, Azure).
Highly Experienced in Cloud based solutions such as AWS , SAP Cloud Platform , Cloud connector , Load balancers and IDM.
* Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise and SAP Cloud based applications including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device.
* Experience on migration of SAP workloads to public and private cloud within CES. Should have proven experience in managing migration projects.
* Exposure to public cloud Azure, GCP and AWS is mandatory.
What You Bring:
- SAP HANA certified, SAP Migration certified, Cloud infrastructure technology certification such as Azure or AWS
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP Basis technologies
- Configuring, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting SAP environments
- Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus)
- SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA
- Technically fluent in
- Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/ MaxDB ) administration
- SAP HANA in-Memory Platform
- SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server
- SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge
- Fiori Platform
- Cloud Migrations (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, and Unicode Conversions
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0
- Experience in installing and implementing SAP’s User Experience and Mobile Solutions including Fiori, Gateway, SMP, and HCPms
- Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required
- Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired
- Strong preference for candidates with HANA experience
- Soft Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with stakeholders (senior management, team members, clients, and support personnel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with key decision makers and different people in multi-cultural environment.
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness; customer satisfaction driven and outcome focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Willing to learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.