This is a Miami, FL Local position Only
Overview of the Role & Responsibilities
Under general direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet organization standards and quality. Leads a group of testers for staffing, support and all related project activities. Leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future organization and improvements. Resource will act as subject matter expert in assigned areas. Performs complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements. Frequently reports to a client Quality Assurance Leadership. Performs all forms of process improvements and SOW projects with little or no direction. Must work well with complex project requirements and staffing needs.
Reports to Client QA Leadership. Interacts with co/remotely located IT Solutions Project Managers, Application Launch Managers, Developers, SCRUM Masters, Product Managers, QA Consultants and others for all projects.
• Must have 12+ years of experience with at-least 3+ years of managing a customer and a team size of 40+ In onshore/offshore model
• Willing to relocate from Miami, FL
• Management of Quality Assurance for assigned application verticals or customer verticals
• Lead a group of QA Testers on project(s)
• Co-ordinate QA Projects
• Test Automation guidance
• Performance Testing guidance
• Security Testing guidance
• Project Management of all Quality Assurance Projects within assigned vertical market(s)
• Will be responsible for Quality Assurance for all projects within 1 or more project vertical markets.
The IT QA Lead will establish project priorities and manage the activities of the QA Leads, Consultants, Specialist, Analyst and interns within the team, delivering each project within the established commitments, ensuring quality, performance and conformance with established specifications.
• Any experience in Auto sector will be preferable (Not Must)
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Development of project scope of work for Quality Assurance
• Quality Assurance Project Plan & Estimation Development
• Establishing appropriate project milestones (in collaboration with the Product/Project Manager
• Managing the allocation of resources to ensure delivery of results
• Prepares and gives presentations related to QA activities to business users and project team
• Gather project requirements and specifications from vendors, project managers and end-users
• Oversee project test planning and execution
• Coordinating all testing efforts including the request for procurement, setup and use of testing environment, test data, test devices, H/w, S/w and related needs
• Participates, as required, in a hands-on role, contributing with his/her technical/functional expertise
• Ensuring that projects adhere to established quality standards and measurements
• Tracking project status and ensuring that projects adhere to proposed schedule
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements. You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability. You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress. You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality. You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
• Qualification:15+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Managment, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation
• Should be proficient in Quality Management