Capgemini Invent North America (CI NA)
Associate Consultant – Life Sciences
Chicago | New York | San Francisco
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.125 billion.
Life Sciences Practice Overview
The Life Sciences industry is undergoing dramatic changes, impacted by patent expirations, patient empowerment, increased regulatory scrutiny, and stringent cost containment. While the industry continues to lower costs and consolidate, it is seeking new growth opportunities through innovation, diversification, and expansion in emerging markets. Capgemini Consulting’s Life Sciences practice has partnered with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to help define and deliver their future state for more than 25 years. The dedicated team guides clients from strategy to execution across the value chain. The practice’s core focus areas center on commercial and digital transformation, innovation, business agility, patient services, and patient experience.
Skilled across the product lifecycle, the team brings deep experience in early commercialization, product launch, brand growth, and lifecycle management. The team’s consultants help drive change and transform organizations. Leaders in digital transformation, the team has helped clients establish innovation incubators, develop digital medicine strategies, enhance patient experiences, and identify new revenue sources.
Scope & Responsibilities
An Associate Consultant (AC) at Capgemini Invent is a valuable member of our team. You are learning the trade and exploring possible areas of expertise. You are developing a broad skillset and work in different roles on different projects across domains.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to complete projects in accordance with or exceeding clients’ expectations of speed, cost, and quality
- Develop your consulting and advisory skillset including communication, analysis, and teamwork
- Develop your skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and new forms of delivery
- Collect and analyze data, extract meaningful insights, and develop recommendations
- Develop and articulate problem statements, apply appropriate analytical frameworks, come up with options, and make recommendations
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Support client proposals and RFI/RFP responses as needed
- Support internal practice development, including recruiting and community engagement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Academic or professional experience in Life Sciences; Experience or interest in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Pharmaceutical brand strategy
- Product marketing
- Digital medicine
- Integrated health networks
- Patient experience
- Early commercialization
- Product launch
- Data, analytics, and technology
- Strong research skills and awareness of industry trends
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, anticipate client and manager needs, and take proactive steps in the absence of clear guidance from clients and managers Leadership and poise, and ability to interact with executive level clients
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel up to 4 days per week when working on out-of-town projects, though we strive to deploy the team locally where possible
- Undergraduate degree required obtained by June 2021; Concentration in Business Administration, Public Health, Healthcare, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Biopharmaceutical Sciences highly preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
EEO Language –
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equalemployment-opportunity-is-the-law