Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Automate processes using Robotic Process Automation UiPath
• In house software development incorporating best practices.
• Work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
• Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions.
• Coordinate with/manage 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
• Coordinate with global and local support team.
• Flexible to work under different work environments and shifts
• Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule
• Should comply with quality, security and company guidelines.
• Core skills:
o 5+ years proven experience in SW development.
o 2+ years proven experience in RPA development with tool UiPath
o IT Related career (Bachelor Degree).
o Open to work on new technologies is mandatory.
o Should have excellent programming/software development background.
o Experience in .Net, DB is a must, experience with PowerShell, Database or VBA will be an asset.
o Excellent, proactive problem solver.
o Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
o Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment.
o Experience in managing/coordinating with vendor.
• Additional skills:
o Background in application support.
o Experience in creating and managing technical documents
o Experience in project management
o Excellent individual performer and team player.
• Open mindset & innovation friendly.
• Creative, proactive.
• Organizational skills.
• Business Professional attitude.
• Very good in time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously