Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
IA Practice Operations as a part of Business Service provides our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on advanced robotics, intelligent automations and software. We are group of experts working in dynamic environment constantly improving our service and expanding technology toolkit. Our projects include RPA, conversational AI and also projects based on process mining. We enjoy working together seeking for new challenges and opportunities to grow.
If you are open to learn new technologies, work with professionals with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients from different locations globally. Job description
IA Practice Operations is looking for Business Process Automation Senior Business Analyst to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- In charge of identifying AutomationRPA opportunities
- Calculating automation efforts and estimate FTE benefit, present and document summary of findings to the client
- Participating in workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process
- Performing current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection – PDD)
- Preparing future state process design and solution modeling (SDD)
- Collaborating across project team members and support activities such as test planning and working on UAT with the client
- Close cooperation with Automation /RPA developers
- Design, plan and execute the transformation programs and improvement initiatives for clients
- Ensure that project goals are met according to agreed schedule
- Business process related experience: at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure in changing environment and demanding deadlines
- Innovation focus & process transformation approach
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology
- Lean/Six Sigma awareness
- Experience in client facing roles: workshop facilitation
Nice to have:
- Project and change management experience
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness