Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
IA Practice Operations as a part of Business Service provides our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on advanced robotics, intelligent automations and software. We are group of experts working in dynamic environment constantly improving our service and expanding technology toolkit. Our projects include RPA, conversational AI and also projects based on process mining. We enjoy working together seeking for new challenges and opportunities to grow.
If you are open to learn new things, work with professionals with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients from different locations globally. Job description
Business Process Automation Senior Architect to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Defining and designing solution which are scalable and extensible, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Thought leadership in defining best in class solutions, Interpret and translate customer/client requirements into a technology solution
- Driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance
- Leading in design, specification and selection of IT solutions, taking into consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Adapt to new technology/technical areas to enable better architectural solutions for customer requirements
- Leading the organization in exploiting technology and using knowledge of IT solutions to drive organization change and to support business process design
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritizes based on business demands.
- Working with the project team to develop high level project schedule and resource plans for implementation
- Knowledge and Implementation experience in Uipath
- Business process related experience: at least 5 years
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Project and change management experience
- Lean/Six Sigma trained
- Experience in client facing roles: workshop facilitation
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
Nice to have:
- Implementation experience in Workfusion, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, AWS