Must Have: Consumer Products Testing experience (CPRD), Testing Transformation & Must be local to Charlotte or ready to relocate
• Oversee QA processes, including collecting requirements, defining project scopes, verifying testability of requirements, designing testing strategies, creating test plans/cases/scenarios, executing test cases, remediating defects, etc.
• Manage staff by communicating and directing job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Recruit, select, orientate, and train employees; evaluate and address staff productivity and performance; and develop personal growth opportunities for team members
• Lead change management by verifying how planned changes can influence the quality of created solution and eventual change of test plan
• Ensure the closing project is supported by a number of tests focused on complex verification of overall quality of created solution
• Develop policies and procedures for assigned area(s) and update as needed
• Analyze process controls to ensure accurate, complete, and timely procedures, and escalate inconsistencies and problems as necessary
• Support risk management activities across the organization
• Promote team concept among all departments within IT and all divisions within the company
• Communicate and champion QA goals and objectives, progress and achievements, and the impact on products and services to all levels of the organization
• Maintain knowledge of IT quality assurance trends and best practices to ensure standards and processes are appropriate and aligned with the market
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10 + Years of experience in Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
• Knowledge of industry test tools to include Application Lifecycle Management, Automation, Performance and others
• In-depth knowledge and practice of testing methods and principles including tools and frameworks.
• Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts.
• Demonstrated application of project management methodology required.
• A proven history of successfully coordinating and executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch on medium to large sized projects
• Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
• Ability to develop a testing strategy that is customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
• Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems (problem avoidance vs reactiveness)
• Deep understanding of how to leverage automation in testing efforts and the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
• A strong passion for quality, an unrelenting attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and at least one of the following: Jira, Rally, Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tools
• Knowledge or experience with test management tools, automation tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required. (Requires an understanding of the overall organization.)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You specialize in enterprise-wide software testing including all its processes and tooling (e.g. TMap). You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient in analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE level 3.
• Must have experience in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis and Business Knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.