The B2B Commerce Technical Lead is a senior development & supervisory position in the Capgemini DCX organization. The Technical Lead supervises the day-to-day activity of the development team and functions as a project's most senior application engineer. On a project, the Technical Lead works under the direction of the Project Manager and the Technical Architect. The Technical Lead is involved in sprint planning, daily standups, performing code reviews, and communicating with developers on projects and roadblocks. The Technical Lead often performs software development and is expected to have and maintain the skills of a Senior B2B Commerce Developer.
• B.S. Computer Science / Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in web development
• 4+ years of experience in eCommerce development
• 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B development (CloudCraze or Lightning B2B)
• 2+ years of experience as a Technical Lead and team leader
• Expert in Salesforce development, including Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Lightning Flows.
• Proficient in core eCommerce functionalities and Salesforce B2B customization
• Proficient in developing web applications on Salesforce B2B
• Proficient in using and managing version control through Git – including planning & creating branches and performing merges
• Ability to lead, enforce, and help define development standards
• Proficient with release planning, sprint planning, and leading scrum meetings
• Relevant certifications (Salesforce Platform Developer, Salesforce B2B Commerce)
• Experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud (Communities), CMS, and other clouds (Service, Sales)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.