The B2B Commerce Business Analyst is responsible for consulting with our clients to develop and document detailed understandings of client requirements in eCommerce engagements, and translating those requirements into functional specifications. Additionally, the B2B Commerce Business analyst should be a platform expert with Salesforce B2B, educating our customers about core features and identifying customizations that occur during design.
• 3+ years of experience in client-facing Business Analyst or Functional Architect role
• 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce B2B (CloudCraze or Lightning B2B)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Expert at gathering and documenting functional requirements and writing functional specifications.
• Expert at leading functional requirements workshops
• Strongly prefer participation in multiple front-to-back Salesforce B2B implementations (CloudCraze or Lightning B2B)
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce B2B configuration, customization, and extension. Should be a subject-matter expert (SME) across platform features, including catalog management, search, cart & checkout, my account, invoicing, quotes, and order history
• Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce B2B data model
• Ability to be a platform evangelist and educator, including doing platform demos during a project's Discovery phase
• Expert knowledge of Experience Cloud (Communities) configuration
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce administration, including permission sets, profiles, users, objects, etc.
• Relevant Salesforce Cloud Certifications (Service, Sales)
• Lead end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.