• Strong understanding of GCP environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
• Experience on at least 2 sizeable GCP projects as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Data and analytics ecosystem
• Strong in Data Architecture and management (Catalog, Modelling, ETL, Data warehousing trends) – Data Warehouses, Data Lake, RDBMS, Data Governance
• Hands-on experience on native services like BigQuery, Cloud Spanner, DataFlow. Cloud Storage, Cloud Data Fusion, Cloud Functions, Cloud Composer
• Define data storage strategy across the regions to ensure compliance with privacy and information security requirements
• Responsible to solution from a technical perspective based on provided requirements in collaboration with the executives, delivery and program managers
• Design overall implementation approach
• Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
• Experience with automation platforms and tools (Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) and Expertise in container-based deployment with GKE
• Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Knowledge and Experience of Networking concepts including SDN, Routing Tables, ACLS, Firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI Model.
• Design and implement Google solution architecture with the different products like Google App Engine, BigQuery, Kubernetes Engine, AutoML in discussions with prospective clients, assess architecture needs for projects working with Development leads and Designers
• Provide innovative ideas to team and provide solution to implement re-usable frameworks to enable job orchestration and also to eliminate development effort with metadata driven architecture/Solutions.
• Understand the current architecture and define a roadmap to achieve target Data architecture
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.