Ensure that the UX solution is technically feasible across all impacted technology systems to ensure the full consumer experience is thought through from Media touch point to pick up in restaurant or delivery, inclusive of menu, tax & discount, POS systems.
• Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
• Create conceptual, logical, and physical flows in support of project implementations to ensure alignment with overall technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business constraints.
• Technological oversight of a solution within the application portfolio. Help apply technology policies within solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree Required; Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 6+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or solution architect in an Application, Systems, Database, or Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital, HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
• 3+ years of experience working with an expansive global technology infrastructure ranging from legacy, on-premise, web, cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and multiple (1,000s) outlets
• Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, delivery, and security of APIs as a platform for direct channel and third party enterprise integrations.
• Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of the major enterprise development platforms (.NET, iOS Swift, Java, etc.).
• Deep understanding of different integration patterns and best practices such as events, synchronous vs. asynchronous messaging, peer-to-peer, Publish-subscribe, distributed logs and RESTful APIs.
• Mobile development (iOS and Android) & Sitecore knowledge good to have.
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools (Azure)
• Serve as a champion/SME for DevOps practices across the organization, providing coaching, mentoring, and technical support
• Guide design and Implementation of DevOps solutions
• Bring new and emerging concepts in DevOps
• System Architecture and Design skills and experience.
• Systems Integration skills and experience.
• Very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization.
• Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts.
• Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends.
• Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology risks.
• Experience leveraging a variety of frameworks and methods to develop and promote architecture.
• Must be able to document multiple team interactions and processes for end-to-end flow to deploy products, offers, promotions.
• Must be able to create Visio cross-functional process flows to represent integrated systems and teams
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and a flexible mindset to handle a quickly changing culture
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.