AEM Developer Description
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Content Management and Marketing
Capgemini is a Platinum partner of Adobe. We integrate Adobe technology with our clients’ existing systems and identify ways to connect, manage, and optimize multiple channels used by customers, vendors, suppliers, and other end-users, all of whom have a different need. Ultimately, we help our clients seize control of their brands across these channels to deliver revenue-impacting initiatives.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
• Overall, 5-7 years of experience with web applications – Spring/Spring Boot, Struts, JEE, Core Java, JSP, CMS platforms – Liferay, Magnolia, etc.,
• 3 – 4 years of Strong experience in AEM 6.x platform (CMS), Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGI, CRX, Maven, JCR APIs, AEM Assets, Tagging.
• Experience in creating AEM Templates, Components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, OSGI bundles, Internationalization, Multisite Manager (MSM), HTL Sightly, Sling Models.
• Solid understanding of Web Servers – Apache, IIS, NGinx, Dispatcher, Caching, global Content Delivery Networks (CDN) (AWS Cloudfront, Akamai, Edgecast, Cloudflare)
• Good knowledge in Java/JEE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
• Understanding of build and deploy process using CI/CD pipelines(Jenkins, Hudson, etc).
• Identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements.
• Identifying the NFRs and recommending overall solution design
• Provide estimates for development effort for requirements.
• Familiar with UML diagrams (Usecase, Class, Sequence, Activity, Deployment).
• Developer with passion for code quality and delivery
Nice to Have:
• 2+ years of experience in one of the Cloud Hosting Platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba, Oracle, IBM)
• Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
• Integrate with REST and Graph QL API's provided by the API integrations platforms.
• Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Commerce Cloud and Marketo Engage, Creative Cloud, Magento.
• Experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences.""
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.