Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level. The role will work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets for their organization. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Enterprise Architects will lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects and lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Success as an MDM Solution Data Strategy Architect with background in MDM and architectural strategies for large companies, (preferably CPRD-Retail), with the ability to build an effective data and architectural MDM (prefer Tibco EBX) strategy that guides future decisions about the landscape.
- Proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Can successfully and professionally deliver to executives.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Perform Engagement Manager/Project Manager role for the MDM part of the program syncing up with the overall Program EM.
- Ability to build architectural designs and implementation plans.
- Certification: Has / Seeking IAF level 1.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT