Group Cybersecurity creates and manages global security policies, tracks compliance from Business Units and Global Business Lines, provides strong communications, training and awareness campaigns to employees, designs global security architecture based on threats and market evolution, and manages Group Cybersecurity Projects and Operations.
In order to keep building the team, Group Cybersecurity is looking for a Security Analyst SOC L3.
Professionals help to protect an organization by employing a range of security tools and technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats.
You will be working within a team composed of 12 people located internationally as Group Cybersecurity Operations SOC. Your primary role would be to support all activities undertaken by the Threat Intelligence pillar.
You will work with the wider team to prioritize and schedule work within your pillar. You will work with various members of the team to develop and input into technical projects, report, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met.
• The L3 Senior Analyst Shift Leader will manage major cybersecurity incidents and provide escalation support to the Level 1s and Level 2s.
• The L3 SIEM team are responsible for the overall administration of the SIEM platform
• This includes new log source integrations and may include custom development where necessary.
• Any issues with the SIEM appliance will be investigated by the L3 Analyst with appropriate escalation to 3rd party vendors performed with the incidents owned until resolution.
• L3 will perform regular threat hunting on the SIEM platform to identify any threats or concerns on the client infrastructure that wouldn’t be captured by existing use cases.
• L3 will perform periodic analysis into the performance of the use cases to drive innovation and improvements.
• Manage tooling and licensing issues
• Validates, suggests or creates knowledge base articles
• Escalates critical issues
• Contribute to security incident response
• Processes any unresolved issues, false positives and creates advanced correlation rules
• Interacts with customer & meets with SPOC’s of technology tower
• Reviews all type of reports & dashboards
• Manages rule development and authoring
• Troubleshoots technology issues
Profile / Competencies
Expected / desirable skills
Knowledge and experience in IT Network Security
Experience in the use of Intrusion Detection systems, management and responding to and the tuning of alerts
Experience in conducting host vulnerability assessments
Experience in the use of SIEM platforms, preferably IBM QRadar.
Unix & Microsoft Administration
Experience in conducting application vulnerability assessments
Vulnerability Awareness / Understanding
Experience using tools such as IBM Resilient, Falcon Crowdsike, FireEye HX, VirusTotal Enterprise, Onyphe, ThreatQuotient, Shodan, etc.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that will guide the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs, expectations and business objectives within a specified budget and time frame. Accountable for effectively partnering with clients to identify issues, taking early action to resolve issues, and escalating to leadership when necessary.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.