Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Design and develop functionality and enhancements for GM Infotainment system’s software
• Develop software in C/C++ for our QNX based platforms, Java for our Android, C and AUTOSAR for our VIP platform.
• Participate in variety of software and ECU (Electronic Control Unit) testing including unit testing, integration testing, bench end to end testing and in-vehicle test
• Deliver quality software by involving in architecture, requirements, design, code, and test case reviews
• Coordination & communicate with internal and external teams, stakeholders effectively
• Work with System architects and System Engineers to define and clarify requirements
• Consider quality and safety critical functionality, understand electrical and computing risks that arise from working on Embedded System
• Responsible for delivering output such as creating / maintaining flowcharts, documentations, filling DFMEA (Design for Failure Mode Analysis), Requirements Traceability matrix, White-box and Black-Box testing plans, Test Reports
• Define a reusable application framework for General Motors’ Infotainment systems that scales from low end vehicles to high end luxury models
• Take initiatives and generate technical solutions including specifying requirements, functional decomposition, analysis, development and testing for current, new, and major programs
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.