As a Strategic Marketer, you are a business leader and advisor first and foremost; a strong storyteller and savvy digital marketer with good industry expertise as a foundation. Your role is to take a customer-first, industry-centric, content-rich campaign approach with our activities in the market to elevate our brand and lead in your target vertical segment.
Success in the role requires:
- Ability to build trust as an advisor to a complex group of business leaders
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and prioritize programs based on strategic impact to the business
- A strong analytical mind in architecting a measureable, outcome-based marketing program
- A savvy networker and collaborator with the ability to earn credibility and influence among a global set of stakeholders
- Experience navigating a network of suppliers and agencies to develop programs with a rich mix of marketing strategies
- An appetite to know everything about your industry’s and customers’ challenges and opportunities, with the ability to translate that knowledge into insightful, content-driven campaigns
- A sharp understanding of competitive analysis to influence campaign development in targeted sectors and identify areas of opportunities for growth
- An ability to direct the creation of compelling content and help tell rich, voice-of-customer stories in the market
- A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative—both a 30,000-feet visionary and the on-the-ground executor in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with marketing technology, CRM tools (Salesforce), and account-based marketing
As a key member of the North America Marketing & Communications team, the marketer will work with the sector business team to develop a marketing strategy, define the target audience and develop an execution plan to increase awareness and demand for Capgemini’s services and solutions for the industry. The marketer is accountable for campaign execution, sales-marketing integration, and industry marketing engines that turn awareness and demand into closed business.
- Develop marketing strategy and programs that bring key line-of-business solutions to market and establish the Capgemini brand as an essential, respected technology and business partner for companies.
- Define a marketing strategy that expands both mind share and market share. Create a targeting strategy for top accounts and manage the marketing pipeline that aligns effectively to sales strategies and growth targets.
- Concept initiatives targeting top accounts to increase awareness for cross- and upsell opportunities and to accelerate purchase.
Marketing Campaign Execution
- Create industry-relevant campaigns that generate conversations with buyers and influencers to support the overall business strategy and meet key marketing objectives (awareness, interest, purchase, and advocacy).
- Deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging a mix of tactics such as direct marketing, industry events, executive conferences, immersive customer experiences, social and press/analyst relations.
- Amplify ongoing customer and peer success through the identification, development and publication of client stories.
- Leverage media and analyst channels to create additional awareness and advocacy for Capgemini services in targeted sectors.
- Identify business opportunities via campaigns with and through partner marketing aligned to key priority campaigns.
- Execute customer-centric campaigns tailored uniquely to a target audience segment, such as a microsegment of the industry or a single account (ABM)
Marketing Insights & Operational Excellence
- Apply strong, integrated marketing and communications management skills such as insights-driven strategies and execution.
- Develop and nurture strong sales-team partnerships with local and global marketing team integration.
- Provide regular analysis of the output of marketing campaigns, ROI analysis, FY goals and sales targets.
- Identification of industry trends and associated sales opportunities through gap analysis.
- Solid budget management, forecasting and compliance.
This role requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, third-party industry strategy groups and associations, senior partner executives, press and analysts. You need to be decisive, resourceful, detail- and results-oriented, and innovative in your marketing approach – while at the same time disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness.
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess strong communication skills (written, verbal, and analytical)
- Highly collaborative, proactive, and innovative in the way of working
- At least 8 years of senior-level marketing experience including campaign and budget management; IT/Consulting or Services marketing preferred
- Good working knowledge in target industry vertical preferred (Hospitality, Government, Logistics, General Services)
- BA/BS degree is required
- Travel: Up to 20% of the time
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
This is an operational role that will guide the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs, expectations and business objectives within a specified budget and time frame. Accountable for effectively partnering with clients to identify issues, taking early action to resolve issues, and escalating to leadership when necessary.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
– Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
– Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
– Demonstrated experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
– Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills