Group Cybersecurity creates and manages global security policies, tracks compliance from Business Units and Global Business Lines, provides strong communications, training and awareness campaigns to employees, designs global security architecture based on threats and market evolution, and manages Group Cybersecurity Projects and Operations.
In order to keep building the team, Group Cybersecurity is looking for a Security Analyst.
Professionals help to protect an organization by employing a range of security tools and technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats.
You will be working within a team composed of 12 people located internationally as Group Cybersecurity Operations CERT. Your primary role would be to support all activities undertaken by the Threat Intelligence pillar.
You will work with the wider team to prioritize and schedule work within your pillar. You will work with various members of the team to develop and input into technical projects, report, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met.
You will be accountable for a broad range of activities from intelligence tasks to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to run activities and projects within the pillars.
- Researching vulnerabilities and providing threat assessments to influence patching remediation
- Reading security researcher blogs to track and update a threats tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and action any indicators or relevant signatures
- Using open source/tools used to gather technical details (Onyphe, Shodan, Virus Total…)
- Investigating an ongoing phishing campaign or alerts from our Threat Intelligence Platform
- Working with other technical teams to learn and better understand controls to further refine the intelligence we provide for their action
- Writing a threat actor or malware profile for technical stakeholders
- Using link analysis to pivot from known adversary indicators of compromise to discover additional adversary infrastructure that we can proactively block and share back with the wider community
- Briefing/presenting on a threat actor's TTPs as mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Sharing intelligence with our peers to protect the sector as a whole
- Providing phishing analysis trends of malware families targeting the Firm
- Engaging with Incident Response on analysis of malware samples
- Assisting Insider Threat with an investigation
- Meeting with stakeholders to gain a deeper understanding of our network and security topology
- Proactively researching emerging threats or trends that may affect the Firm
- Thinking of new and creative ways to push the envelope? whether it’s how we track a threat, new detections, or improvements to our own tools/existing processes
- Writing strategic or technical papers/presentations
- Transforming any of the above derived cyber information into actionable intelligence to better protect the Firm
- Leading and initiating projects
- Training and mentoring junior analysts
- Assisting the Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence as needed
Profile / Competencies
- Report writing and templated report population for weekly/monthly figures
- Very good communication skills (both spoken, written)
- Ability to shape their work agenda based on priority of a task
- Well versed with assets managed by the Business Lines (which are not part of Group IT assets); this will support the CISO to ring fence their scope & boundary for policy implementation
- Well versed with Capgemini Group Cybersecurity policies, and their applicability w.r.t all the points stated above
- Experience of Incident risk management and incident handling for public and private sector clients
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.