Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Position Summary:
Lohika works with the hottest growth stage startups backed by the likes of Andreesen Horowitz, ICONIQ, Insight Partners and Sequoia Capital, and Silicon Valley clients like Airbnb, Pinterest, Okta and Twilio. You will sell into the most prestigious tech companies in the world, and nothing else.
At Lohika, we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That's why we are looking for a Business Development Director to expand our relationships with new logo wins and key account expansion. This is a hunter role where you will be fueled by ample inbound leads, while also being expected to bring in net new wins.
You will lead Lohika’s business activites in your region, our expectation is that you have a strong inner drive to build upon our already well established position and market success. You will report to the Head of Sales, West Coast, both your territory and commissions are uncapped.
Lohika is the world leader in software engineering services for VC-backed startups. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Lohika is experiencing 50% YoY growth by exclusively servicing the most demanding, fast growing, cutting edge technology firms in the world. Lohika is also a flagship brand within Capgemini and provides long-term career paths within the broader organization.
Overview of the Role:
You must have a strong desire to genuinely help top startups grow using our vast portfolio of software engineering services. It would help if you are experienced and comfortable selling into and developing relationships within engineering and product teams.
• Full cycle management of the sales process, from lead generation to close.
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of new business opportunities, both within current accounts as well as developing your own pipeline of net new logos.
• Maintain the highest client satisfaction in industry. We pride ourselves on 100% CSAT and a heavy reliance on repeat business, which you will benefit from significantly.
• Manage a top notch pipeline while maintaining consistent and high quality Salesforce hygiene.
• 7+ years of B2B technology sales of digital services or products
• Unimpeachable ethics. We do business the right way, every time.
• Self-motivated sales hunter. This is not a culture for micro-managing.
• Challenger sales mentality. You are well informed and are prepared to share your opinion.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Results-driven with a very high focus on creating lasting client relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong, lasting client relationships.
• Genuine curiosity and interest in new technologies and the startup world.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Experience selling software engineering services to startups and growth-stage companies and/or come from a startup background yourself.
• Understanding of software engineering practices and primary programming languages.