Azure Solutions Architect
• The Architect role has the overall responsibility for defining and driving the enterprise architecture, strategy, roadmap and governance including developing, defining and improving upon the global cloud strategy and roadmap; the cloud framework, policies and procedures to deliver; and establishing architectural best practices
• Lead technical deployments that involve multiple IT teams and stakeholders
• Engage business partners to assess their cloud resource requirements, and translate those requirements into resilient cloud architecture
• Develop key architecture decisions, and incorporate those decisions into working design models
• Lead in setting standards for cloud consumption, including integration of cloud services with data center environments and how to transition application designs to run on the cloud
• Work with development team to facilitate migration of business applications to Azure
• Contribute to the design on how applications can achieve SLAs and what tools can help with the development, creation and management of the applications (including Self-Service, Orchestration, CI/CD pipeline and integrated automated testing within those delivery models)
• Collaborate across all layers of service delivery and infrastructure to leverage Cloud capabilities, by defining how to best deliver the platforms within a public cloud environment (network, data, identity, security, compute, storage, containers, PaaS, serverless, SaaS, and other services)
• Strong foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure offerings
• At least 8 years of experience as IT Infrastructure Architect, preferably designing and implementing cloud (Azure) virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO and RTO
• Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math
• Experience with Agile methodology and working in and/or building a DevOps culture
• Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Infrastructure and Deployment.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.