Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Business Development Executive – Automotive
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
• Bringing company’s product engineering services value to major clients in US
• Present, promote and sell high value services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Lead Generation, Qualifying, Negotiating and Closing opportunities for client with the objective of driving profitable growth
• Researching, mapping, establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and client team members
• Building and managing Qualified Sales pipeline consistent with account strategy
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Managing client relationship independently or with support from Client Partner or Client Leader; Listening to the client and working jointly to identify the client’s biggest engineering challenges, preferences and purchasing triggers
• Structuring and shaping deals for Value, leveraging and providing input on offerings, services, capabilities
• Responsible for revenue, order booking and margin of the client business with and objective of growing the business to over $20 million per annum over next 3 years
• Shape deals after 6 months in the range of $2M to $5M during the first year.
• Developing business by understanding client context, upselling and cross-selling; Developing Business Case and ROI; Providing strategic inputs to shape the client value proposition and creating winning pitches.
• Closely monitoring client engagement levels, conducting periodic business reviews and undertaking measures to gain traction with the client
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• 10-15 years of Sales experience selling product engineering and design services
• Strong Experience with Automotive,
• Strong background in solution selling
• Ability to sell creative, complex business models to the client
• Ability to build a sales development plan for increasing the value and the size of the proposed deals
• Won and led deals of $5-10million independently
• Track record of deep, consultative, trust-based relationships and strong knowledge, understanding of client’s business with strong client references of 6+ years
• Proven ability to build all evel client relationships
• Develop sales plan for the assigned clients and individual Account Plans
• Identification, mobilization and management of internal and external stakeholders for achieving revenues
• Understands and executes company strategy (financials, offerings, segments, target accounts)
• Ability to manage one large or multiple small programs
• Strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
• Focused on value selling and high-value models of selling
• Technical background is a plus.
• Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members of the team with a strong track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
• Business acumen and situational awareness
• Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
• Relentlessly focused on delivering client value
• Collaborate across all levels and functions to bring the best that Aricent has to bear to the client and our business every day
• Execute with urgency
• Hold self and others accountable for results
• Develop and support employees and team
• Demonstrate pro-activity
• Demonstrate trust and respect