Capgemini is looking for high-caliber technologists who will deliver professional services in project implementation and integration of Amazon Web Services context within the customer’s IT framework. Responsibilities include, among others, leading customers through the design process to leverage a wide range of AWS services in their IT estate, working directly with AWS solution architects, client architects, and Capgemini project teams to design a robust AWS architecture and help manage customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have deep technology architecture consulting experience in customer-facing roles with deep AWS experience. As an AWS solution architect, you will be involved in designing and implementing AWS based solutions.
Candidate must have completed the following training:
• AWS Technical Essentials
• Architecting on AWS
• Advanced Architecting on AWS
Candidate must have completed the following certifications:
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate OR
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
Special skills / experience required:
• Ability to build architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
• Serve as technical liaison between customers, engineering & support teams
• Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through AWS adoption
• Serve as AWS evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
• Establish credibility & build deep relationships with customer senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” training sessions for customers who are considering or already using AWS
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS SA community
• Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
• Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences
BA/BS with a minimum of five years of prior consulting/professional services and project management experience;
• Excellent verbal/written communications & org skills with ability to facilitate meetings and conduct consulting activities
• Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
• Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
• Working knowledge all AWS web services. Knowledge of the following also beneficial:
• Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools like Racemi
• Reference architecture development
• AWS-based architectures for SAP, web-based applications, etc.
• DevOps on an AWS platform
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.