Over 7 years of IT experience, 2 years in GCP Cloud Environment
.Expert in Migrating On Prem Informatica and Teradata cloud to GCP environment
· Expert in GCP Cloud Architect on Large Cloud Data warehouse, build data lake using Google cloud, Biq Query and Python
. Expert in Python, Dag creation and Airflow composer, Kubernetes and running multiple jobs
. Expert in pub/sub, Messaging services
. Good in Data flow, Dataproc
. Expert in GCP Biq query Performance dunning , Optimization, Providing Cost effective solution
. Implement the Security and implement the best practices
. Implement the GCP best practices
. Design development, testing, debugging and documentation skills on DW iusing GCP cloud
. knowledge in GCP development tools & Migration tools
· work technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects using GCP
· Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
· Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
· Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design
· Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation
.Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, data management, business intelligence, data integration and Data Migrations
· GCP, Biq query, python, Airflow, Airflow Composer, Kubernetes and Pub/sub
Expert in Migrating On Prem to GCP cloud
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.