• Design and build well-engineered data systems and services to support data analytics using AWS cloud services and Snowflake DWH.
• Implement data pipelines and modern ways of automating ELT data pipelines using advanced SQL. Must be Expert in SQL with hands on ETL using it (previous experience in stored procedures on other DBs should be adequate)
• Should have a completed project leveraging Snowflake on the resume
• Other enablers are Airflow, Python, & DBT (will be trained in DBT)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
- Experienced in Data Modeling, Data Analysis and model representation
- Experienced in requirements analysis for converting business requirements to data models
- Experienced in Data Modeling and normalization using relational models and schemas
- Experienced in Data presentation and story telling
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Conceptual and Logical data models, and data dictionary
- Responsible for conducting review meetings with Business and IT stakeholders in various functions
- Responsible for Defining and governing data modeling standards, tools, and best practices
- Responsible for Analyzing data flows between various systems
- Coordinate with IT SMEs to understand physical data in source systems and map it to the logical data model.
Experienced in following tools:
- ERWin or similar tool
- RDBMS Data Tools like Toad
- Knowledge of following languages
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish models
- – Ability to translate business requirements into plausible data models for articulation to other development staff;
- – Flexibility and ability to adapt change
- – Positive attitude and high proactivity
- – Strong English language knowledge: understanding, speaking and writing
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.