Location for this position is the Capgemini Nashville Center in Nashville, TN
Adobe Campaign SME
Capgemini is hiring for an Adobe Campaign SME with knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software
The Campaign SME will work with internal business units and Adobe Architects to design and develop campaign solution deployments. Work is typically centered on development of new applications or enhancements to the existing application ecosystem and troubleshooting the existing applications. Work categories for this role include designing solutions, data modeling, estimating requirements, analyzing efficiencies, performing coding, may conduct and support functional testing, debugging, documentation, scheduling / managing new program releases and/or updates, configuring/deploying the program/ application/system update for implementation and ongoing maintenance (database development, job scheduling, network support, responding to client/user requests and issues). The Campaign SME should also be able to create and manage campaigns.
• Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign, or other marketing automation tools.
• Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
• Respond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization.
• Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
• Capable of completing campaign activities individually during initial stage of development prior to the full deployment of the solution to production.
• Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the campaign execution role
Key Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or prior experience in campaign systems
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with Adobe Campaign, plus 3 or more years’ experience with other Campaign Management tools such as SFMC, Unica, Oracle Eloqua, or SAS MA
• Experience with Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Campaign Standard, and able to articulate the differences / use cases for each
• Adobe Campaign Developer Certification preferred
• Detail-oriented and organized – able to balance changing workload
• Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
• Experience in the following a big plus:
• Other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
• SQL Server / Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
• PL/SQL for data analysis
• J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere
• Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.