Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Business Systems Analyst
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
• Lead, coordinate and implement improvement projects in accordance with the project management framework for Supply Management such as, but not limited, Critical Parts, Security Stock. Parts not in BOM, etc.
• Lead the definition and execution of comprehensive solutions to achieve strategic objectives in line with the departmental action plan.
• Contribute to the definition of solutions that allow the department to create value by using standard solutions at an optimal cost.
• Define and track key performance indicators that measure the impact on the business.
• Promote standardization, integration and foster innovation
• Drive the definition and adherence of business case of new solutions
• Support the business in benefit analysis for the business case
• You have a university degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or the equivalent;
• You have a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience;
• You have professional experience in the field of Supply Management or Procurement;
• You have a professional designation and/or expertise with SAP PR2
• You have proven experience in Project Management
• You have strong analytical and influencing skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.