Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Senior Engagement/Service Delivery Manager
(Remote – Chicago Preferred)
Capgemini is having a project on L2/L3 IT support service for a client in Medical domain. This service covers support on applications in R&D, Quality and Plasma departments as well as IT support of the Laboratory (instruments and applications). The service is provided by a ticketing tool and is subject to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The team supporting the client is dispatched in different areas of the World (US, India, Europe, UK, Australia, and China).
As an Engagement/Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible to manage project specific delivery (alignment to SLAs, finance, staffing, forecast, client relationship, internal and external reporting). Project is divided in 4 towers (Quality, R&D, Plasma and Lab) managed by 4 different tower managers who will interact on daily basis with the Capgemini support team and the client to ensure compliance of the service vs the SLAs. You will also be responsible to manage the Lab tower.
• Manage the Lab tower to ensure the service is aligned with client SLAs
• Manage onsite (everywhere out of India) team
• Coordinate with the different teams to ensure staffing onsite (everywhere out of India)
• Ensure the overall service for all towers meet the client SLAs
• Manage risks, issues and opportunities on the project
• Manage the financial KPIs on the project and ensure they are on track vs the budget
• Client relationship/Point of escalation on the project
• Manage internal/external reporting
• 8+ years of experience in project management
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in multi-cultural environment
• Experience on AMS is a plus
• Experience on Pharma/Biotech Environment is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.