Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Lead solution architect for Kinaxis RR implementations, deployments and improvement projects. Shape new offers, assets, innovative solutions and develop practice capability as SME.
• Responsible for defining and implementing large scale transformation programs on Kinaxis Rapid Response platform for business operations
• Ensuring architecture alignment across various planning modules of Kinaxis Rapid Response and enable seamless flow of information across connected solutions
• Developing solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements
• Developing Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocating and driving adoption of ""best practices"" to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
• Identifying and researching innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
• 15- 20 years of experience in supply chain consulting or operations role with proven experience in Kinaxis RapidResponse and/or similar solutions
• Prior Implementation experience of 3-5 e2e implementations on Kinaxis Rapid Response across industry verticals on multiple planning processes
• Functional: Expertise and implementation experience of connected Kinaxis planning modules – Demand planning, Supply Planning and Inventory optimization.
• Architecting, designing and implementing a robust data model and integration framework between ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.) and Kinaxis Rapid Response modules
• Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
• MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics /Engineering (preferred)
• Certification in supply chain planning like APICS and Kinaxis certification is added advantage
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.