Years of Experience: 3 – 5
• 5+ years’ experience of Objective-C based iOS development
• SWIFT 3.0 + experience required
• Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts
• Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context
• Good knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for mobile development
• Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks
• Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis
• In depth understanding of Cocoa Touch APIs
• In depth understanding of Adaptive layouts – iOS storyboards, auto layout, Size classes
• Multithreaded and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications
• Good understanding of REST based services and service based architecture
• Currently published examples of Native iOS apps you have worked on in the App Store is a huge plus
• Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications
• A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
• Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve the health care experience for both patients and providers
• Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems
• Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.