Capgemini is seeking a Vice President level executive to drive the expansion of its frog Customer First business with a focus on the Customer Transformation practice. Customer Transformation is the Strategy & Transformation arm of frog Customer First. With the integration of frog, Capgemini Invent seeks to grow its customer experience advisory activities notably through the Customer Transformation Practice which helps clients deliver customer experiences that brings business benefits, with a focus, but not limited to CPRD, Tech and Life Sciences industries.
This person will also contribute to growing the Customer Transformation practice with ambitious recruitment objectives. They will oversee the development of relevant offerings and build the skillsets and expertise of the Customer Transformation Practice. They will head several client engagements.
The candidate should have an entrepreneurial but collaborative mindset; the firm seeks not only a strong leader who can articulate a vision, but one who can also drive execution of that vision in a very concrete manner that results in tangible business outcomes (bookings, contribution margin, revenue, market recognition).
The role demands a high level of autonomy; a strong appetite to drive change and overcome organizational complexity; and a high level of drive to build a business from its current strong foundations to a potential billion-scale business.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Orchestrating the deployment of the capability, responsible for pre-sales and delivery
- Building the foundations of the customer transformation capability, strengthening the value proposition and articulating the unique business value
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the capability
- Developing a set of go-to-market assets
- Ensuring sales and delivery readiness; evangelize and train business developers and account executives on customer transformation key offers
- Creating market demand
- Working as deal coach for the bid teams to secure the win of large and/or strategic deals.
- Guide and support account/local practices teams in Customer Transformation iconic deals qualification and solutioning (pre-sales/delivery)
- Drive large-scale customer platforms deals/engagements with multinational clients in the market; manage conversations with clients’ CxOs/VPs of Customer Experience / Marketing / Digital Strategy & Transformation regarding platforms architecture and technology
In addition, A Vice President at Capgemini Invent builds strategic, long-term accounts to manage and develop the business within those clients. In addition to the sales and business development responsibilities, Vice Presidents are also expected to oversee programs and multi-workstream engagements, and be highly involved in practice leadership, driving thought and solution development, overseeing internal activities, and acting as an executive-level representative of Invent NA. Ownership includes:
- Drive proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations.
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers.
- Build network within the Capgemini group and educate other Business Units about his or her practices offerings to support sales.
- Nurture relationships on existing accounts.
- Provide strategic oversight for, or manage, project execution from start-to-finish and drive teams to deliver according to plan (scope, quality, and time).
- Collaborate with clients to define long-term vision, goals and strategies.
- Simplify challenges, situations, and issues to create executable recommendations and actions.
- Test and present insights and recommendations to executives.
- Motivate consultants to deliver quality results for clients.
- Be an active groundbreaker of his or her practice.
- Develop innovative assets, including differentiated points of view, thought leadership, and methodologies.
- Proactively participate in developing and expanding his or her practice by overseeing initiatives for training, community-building, and recruiting.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching for the team.
He/She/They will have 20-25 years of experience in customer experience strategy & transformation including significant and relatively recent experience with an established management consulting firm. The candidate is likely to work across various sectors but a solid industry focus around CPRD, Tech and Life Sciences is expected. A good knowledge of customer experience and marketing platforms is strongly recommended. They will be able to bring a strong project track record and demonstrated P&L contribution to sales. A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is strongly preferred.
This person is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. They use their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Experience in Brand and Experience Transformation, CX/Digital Marketing Strategy and/or Execution, Digital Product and/or Service Design, and/or Digital Transformation
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or digital marketing services or Customer Experience provider, strong core consulting skills
- Strong customer orientation, decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to shape compelling solutions and solve unstructured problems with assumptions
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams spread across geographies
- Ability to roll up sleeves, creating and closely directing work content
- Strong executive presence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Superb leadership and team building skills with ability to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complimented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
- Demonstrates an ability and willingness to partner internally and externally to achieve appropriate objectives for clients and for the Capgemini