Capgemini Engineering is growing and expanding our Sales team and hiring a Client Executive (Director/ Sr. Director-level) selling product engineering design solutions & technology services for our Semiconductor & Electronics division.
We are looking for someone with a background selling product engineering services into companies that design chips to help them design their semiconductor products – VLSI, hardware, software, etc. Would also like someone with a good understanding of VLSI design, and the terms and challenges associated with designing chips.
As Central sales lead, position is based in Austin, TX, and manages the development and account management of existing strategic global accounts in Central & Eastern North America and will also have a major focus on developing new accounts into those regions.
SheHe will lead this multidisciplinary team on a wide range of technical projects. Leadership and effective communications skills are essential for this role along with proven experience in successful sales management of Top 10 Semiconductor or Electronics industry clients. The candidate should have a strong interest in and ability to work with a global team (NA, EMEA, APAC).
One of the principles of Capgemini engineering's success is the ability to rely on experienced managers/directors whose natural leadership and strong interpersonal skills can build partnership with clients on a broad spectrum of solutions by levering the complete portfolio of services that we offer. At Capgemini engineering, performance is recognized both in terms of compensation and long-term career opportunities locally and internationally. We are seeking a true entrepreneur who drives the account and is also responsible for end-to-end delivery.
· Define, document, and execute an ongoing account strategy to achieve short-term business objectives while planning for long-term growth.
· Bringing all Capgemini engineering's value services & practices to clients Across the NA geography while coordinating with other account teams globally.
· Responsible for revenue, order booking and P&L of the client business with the objective of growing the business to over $10 million from the existing base.
· Establish executive level relationships within identified and assigned prospects to drive sales opportunities and promote the company's value proposition.
· Lead Generation, Qualifying, Negotiating and Closing opportunities for client(s) with the objective of driving profitable growth for Capgemini engineering.
· Providing inputs to the Engineering Leader in solution design owing to deep understanding of client's requirements due to on-site proximity.
· Developing repeat business by understanding client context, upselling and cross-selling; Developing Business Case and ROI; Providing strategic inputs to shape the client value proposition and creating winning pitches.
· Structuring and shaping deals for Value, leveraging and providing input on Capgemini engineering offerings, services, capabilities.
· Researching, mapping, establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and client team members.
· Planning and preparing for client interactions and outcomes (pre-call, post call).
· Building and managing Qualified Sales pipeline consistent with account strategy.
· Relationship management, ensuring availability of resources on the account and tracking and monitoring of the solutions being delivered to the client, including delivery milestone execution.
· Closely monitoring client engagement levels, conducting periodic business reviews and undertaking measures to gain traction with the client.
· 8 -10+ years of total experience with both engineering and sales experience
· Won and led deals of $1M+ independently.
· Track record of deep, consultative, trust-based relationships and strong knowledge, understanding of client’s business with strong client references of 6+ years.
· Proven ability to build senior-level client relationships
· Ability to manage one large or multiple small programs
· Focused on value selling and high-value models of selling
· A strong technical aptitude with the ability to grasp and convey to customers the key value tenets of complex hardware and software systems solutions
· Must be willing and able to work as an individual contributor leveraging Capgemini engineering’s global sales support teams. Experience selling engineering services is a plus
· Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members of the team with a strong track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
· Business acumen and situational awareness
· Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
· Relentlessly focused on delivering client value
· Collaborate as one Capgemini engineering to the client and our business every day
· Execute with urgency
· Hold self and others accountable for results
· Develop and support employees and team
· Demonstrate trust and respect
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer