• Discover clients’ needs through consultative selling approach
• Collaborate with business and industry leads to understand client needs
• Actively participate in internal sales events and plug into industry watch updates from industry vertical leads
• Generate leads in creative ways and showcase our content values
• Drive digital technology adoption by consulting internal stakeholders and external partners
• Qualify the deals to ensure go/no go decisions
• Work cross-functionally within highly distributed and multi-cultural environments
• Engage customers and tailor solutioning to unique needs
• Identify new technology niches of business interest
• Prepare customer facing content and provide active thought leadership
• Define and design a workable, profitable and differentiating proposals
• Apply entire spectrum of technologies to solve real world challenges our customers are facing
• Prepare technical proposals and lead/drive cross-team collaborative proposals
• Guarantee content credibility in defense meetings and deal closing phase
• Participate in architecture, design, reviews, reverse engineering & implementation of complex retail solutions.
• Extensive experience within management and IT consulting services. Focus on CPG (consumer products group) & retail customers is desirable
• Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
• Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement retail industry best practice & techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
• Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Impetus customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure.
• Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence. Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development. Relevant Industry experience in architecting digital solutions for large clients across the globe.
• In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing any of the leading retail technologies and should carry extensive experience in developing C/C++/C# based embedded applications on POS and Kiosk type of equipment.
• Experience on at least 2-3 end-to-end implementation projects as lead architect / solution architect
• B.S in Computer Sciences, M.S CS is preferred
• 5+ Years of general Software Development experience
• Knowledge of embedded and middleware software development preferably for CPG and retails domain.
• Minimum one programming language knowledge with C++ as preferred language
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.