The Communications Manager will partner with the Executive leadership team to create compelling business presentations and drive a strategy to broadcast our story to the employee population. As an enthusiastic and creative writer, you will develop executive presentations, an internal communications strategy, innovative creative content, and a highly effective internal communications function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement an internal and external corporate communications strategy for Capgemini Engineering that aligns to the company’s brand, mission, vision, values, and goals.
• Write, create, update, edit, manage, and execute C-Suite communication channels including PowerPoints, briefings, whitepapers, emails, memos, templates, and verbal presentations, etc.
• Ensure cohesive communications branding with all C-Suite communication efforts also align with the business strategy, reflect business needs and goals.
• Draft proactive and reactive communications including executive communication and messaging including speech writing, presentation development, positioning statements, key messages, Q&As and scripts.
• Develop and execute against a communications / influencer marketing strategy
• Create, edit, and manage important change communications, putting business context and what it means for employees at the center of messaging
• Design, write, edit and oversee the distribution of internal communication materials via the company newsletter, intranet, emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, social media, etc
• Help drive adoption and ownership of change initiatives related to business processes, technologies, and human resources by providing strategic communication counsel, organizing stakeholder engagement, and working with leadership/management teams to develop communication strategies and plans.
• Create relevant messaging, programs, and storytelling content that resonates with the employee base.
• Engage with other internal teams (Human Resources, Marketing, Legal) to gain required approval on content and accuracy
• Manage internal communications cadence and develop deliverables (blogs, memos, emails) for internal use
• Spearhead the development of core internal communications materials, including newsletters, brochures and other materials and for broad dissemination
• Gather internal communication metrics and conduct analysis to ensure communications delivers meaningful, consistent results.
• Other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• 5+ years corporate communications experience.
• Exceptional writer with the ability to translate business strategy into key messages that resonate with various employee audiences.
• Proficiency in global communications, working with wired employees, spanning multiple countries and across all levels of employment preferred.
• Proven experience working collaboratively with senior executives and comfortably across all levels.
• Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the small details needed to execute programs.
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and track projects with varying deadlines
• Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video.
• A masterful storyteller engaging and influencing others to align to a vision. A gift for bringing clarity where there is ambiguity.
• Clear self-starter who takes pleasure in taking action, not the theoretical.
• High level strategic thinker who can also dive into the day to day trenches.
• Expert skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, etc.. as well as the ability to work in HTML.
• Experience managing an intranet and other workplace communication tools (email, Slack)
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.