Senior Director of Engineering
Locations: Remote, US (prefer East or Central locations)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 40 countries and approximately $17B US in annual revenue.
About the Job
We are seeking a multi-disciplinary, result-oriented, and client-focus executive to lead the Engineering Delivery organization. You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end creation and execution of solutions that meet our clients’ product engineering requirement. Reporting to VP of Engineering, a successful candidate is a playmaker in developing innovative solutions to accelerate and support our client’s business ambition, ambidextrous in promoting and growing talents and transforming execution effectiveness and efficiency. We expect our leaders to be comfortable to challenge the norm with breakthrough thinking and drive continuous improvement throughout our organizations.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Translating company goals to functional objectives and, and successfully carry out well-thought-out action plans and achieve business objectives.
• Developing and executing scalable talent plan to meet business requirement.
• Planning and managing engineering budget
• Contributing to opportunity development
• Achieving high customer satisfaction with quality, timely and on budget delivery
• Driving change and continuous improvement in functional and organizational practices, to match and exceed industry norm
• Maintaining high team morale and promoting a high-performance inclusive culture
• Mentoring, coaching and grooming future leaders
• 15+ years of relevant experience in a commercially driven <software/hardware> product development organization.
• Proficient in operating and leading global engineering operation with strong business acumen.
• History of leading high performing team and achieving delivery of high-quality product engineering solutions on time and on budget.
• Demonstrated ability to attract, retain and grow great talents.
• Commercially oriented and demonstrated ability to partner with business functions to drive growth.
• Independent thinker and strong collaborator with the ability to assimilate data from market, clients, and company internal to drive new outcome.
Undergraduate degree in Engineering
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.