SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Planning Techno-Functional Consultant
Local Boise, Idaho only – Onsite presence is required at least 4 days per week
• 5+ years of proven experience as an IT Financial Planning Analyst in relation to Capital, Headcount and Expense planning is required.
• Proven knowledge of the SAP Analytics Cloud solution and how to drive standardization and re-utilization of elements that fulfill business requirements is preferred.
• Proven knowledge of building models and user stores in the SAP Analytics Cloud solution is preferred.
• Proven knowledge of developing complex data actions in the SAP Analytics Cloud user stores is preferred.
• S/4HANA experience is preferred (1809,1909,2020).
• Good understanding of various integration patterns between SAP products and non-SAP Products and when to utilize these patterns when enabling a business process is preferred.
• Good understanding of the development lifecycle utilization of SAP Solution Manager and how it will be utilized in a Dev/Ops environment is preferred.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban is preferred.
• Excellent troubleshooting and verbal and written communication skills is preferred.
• Good understanding of standards, guidelines, and best practices to be used during development is required.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.