SAP Sales Cloud Lead Consultant
The Application Consultant position is a client facing Application Delivery Lead position in the Capgemini SAP CX Team. The Application Consultant works within project teams, working under the direction of the Project Manager (PM) or Engagement Manager (EM) or Application Coordinator (AC). Furthermore, the Application consultant mentors, coaches and supports the junior members of the team while collaborating with project leadership (TA, PM , EM, AC).
• Well versed with Sales Process of Lead to Cash and integration Touchpoints of Sales cloud solution with other SAP and Non-SAP solutions.
• Conduct Project Blueprint sessions and co-ordinate design sessions with Project Team members.
• Take ownership of application delivery from Project Perspective
• Configuration and Design of SAP SALES CLOUD solution based on gathered requirements. Identify gaps and alternate approaches to deliver requirements
• Perform SAP SALES CLOUD Administrator tasks for SAP Activate project management, Lead, opportunity, Quote and Order related configuration and integration setup
• Design Data Migration strategy, Data Integration and Custom build configurations
• Must be well versed with Reports, Dashboards and Analytic integration
• Identify and surface Project delivery issues to Lead and PMO to keep them honest in estimation
• Root cause analysis of issue and provide necessary fix
• Organize and execute Train the Trainer sessions
• Prepare for end user training sessions
• Execute / Support end user training sessions
• Support the business during training sessions
• Capable of successfully leading Large Size or Complex projects or multiple Small Size or Simple Complexity projects.
• Superior problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking and strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in leading & supervising application development teams and leading effective scrum meetings, release planning & management and sprint planning.
• Previous experience with a professional consulting organization preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Functional roles and at least three SAP Sales cloud implementations:
• 5+ years of designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project manager).
• Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using SOAP and ODATA web services.
• Experience with integrations between Sales cloud and SAP/non-SAP systems using CPI.
• Experience with data workbench, data templates and conversions
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Identify technical requirements, perform requirements management, lead technical design prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise technical consultants in developing code for additional non-standard functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
• Travel up to 100% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 9-12 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.