- Discover clients’ needs through consultative selling approach
- Collaborate with business and industry leads to understand client needs
- Actively participate in internal sales events and plug into industry watch updates from industry vertical leads
- Generate leads in creative ways and showcase our content values
- Drive digital technology adoption by consulting internal stakeholders and external partners
- Qualify the deals to ensure go/no go decisions
- Work cross-functionally within highly distributed and multi-cultural environments
- Engage customers and tailor solutioning to unique needs
- Identify new technology niches of business interest
- Prepare customer facing content and provide active thought leadership
- Define and design a workable, profitable and differentiating proposals
- Apply entire spectrum of technologies to solve real world challenges our customers are facing
- Prepare technical proposals and lead/drive cross-team collaborative proposals
- Guarantee content credibility in defense meetings and deal closing phase
- Participate in architecture, design, reviews, reverse engineering & implementation of complex retail solutions.
- Extensive experience within management and IT consulting services. Focus on CPG (consumer products group) & retail customers is desirable
- Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
- Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement retail industry best practice & techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Impetus customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure.
- Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence. Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development. Relevant Industry experience in architecting digital solutions for large clients across the globe.
- In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing any of the leading retail technologies and should carry extensive experience in developing C/C++/C# based embedded applications on POS and Kiosk type of equipment.
- Experience on at least 2-3 end-to-end implementation projects as lead architect / solution architect
- B.S in Computer Sciences, M.S CS is preferred
- 5+ Years of general Software Development experience
- Knowledge of embedded and middleware software development preferably for CPG and retails domain.
- Minimum one programming language knowledge with C++ as preferred language
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.