About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Business Technical Analyst (BTA) will serve as a liaison between the business and IT communities to help develop mobile app solutions. In collaboration with Product Owners, Business Partners, UI-UX, vendors and technical teams, BA will analyze the current / future app state, elicit and document detailed requirements, establish feature/epic/story scope, facilitate end product user acceptance. BA will continually seek opportunities to increase business satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
The ideal candidate:
- 7-10+ years of professional work experience with the latest 5-7+ years being in a role of Technical Business Analyst, Software Business Analyst, System Architect or similar. Will consider strong candidates with the latest 4-5 years in a BA role.
- Performed typical BA activities: gathering and documenting requirements, writing user stories and epics, refining tickets, defining acceptance criteria, creating flow diagrams (e.g. screens, data, process, sequence, business)
- Produced typical BA deliverables: User Stories/use cases, Epics, diagrams (data, sequence, business), process models, wireframes, functional and technical specification, BRD/URD, Screen flow/Journey map, UAT/Demo.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required in a BA role (e.g. active listening, propose alternatives, communicate complex information, issues, and potential solutions, has strong problem-solving / analytical skills and techniques, strong written and verbal communication skills) .
- Has strong passion for BA line of work and shows curiosity, diligence and integrity.
- Understands business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned).
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to prioritize work, self-manage and make trade-off decisions.
- Prior experience on the projects with Agile methodologies.
- Able to foster collaboration across disparate, cross-functional teams and to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with colleagues and clients.
- Experienced in interaction with QA teams to triage and prioritize defects and formulate an action plan to closure.
- Experience with UI Application.
- Experience working in a consumer-based application environment with front and back end exposure.
Nice to have:
Highly desired to have domain knowledge of the mobile app, general knowledge of the mobile technology and familiarity with iOS/Android features.
Understanding of QSR or retail technologies.
Experienced with large projects, large number of stakeholders, multi-locations/global footprint
Familiar with JIRA & Confluence.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.