• B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent Experience
• 6-10 years of Overall IT experience with 4 – 5 years of experience with SAP Sales / Service cloud in Technical Leadership roles.
• Minimum 2 years of recent experience as a Technical Lead.
• Capable of successfully leading Large Size or Complex projects.
• Capable of successfully leading multiple Small Size or Simple Complexity projects.
• Proficient in using and managing version control through Git – including planning & creating branches, and performing merges.
• Proficient in effectively document complex functionality in code and documentation.
• Ability to lead, enforce, and help define development standards.
• Current Developer certification in SAP Sales/Service Cloud (C4C) a plus
• Knowledge of SAP Field Service Management a plus
• Superior problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written (documentation, code, email, etc.)
• Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
• Proven track record of the meeting and exceeding goals.
• Proficient in leading & supervising application development teams.
• Proficient in leading effective scrum meetings.
• Proficient in Release planning & management
• Proficient in Sprint planning.
• Strong organization skills – scheduling, prioritizing, planning, tracking.
• Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
• Previous experience with a professional consulting organization preferred
• Highly skillful in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in SAP Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop, deploy & Support complex SAP Sales/Service cloud solutions
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills in SAP C4, CPI, ECC and S4 and familiarity with ABAP Development of Proxy’s, RFC modules and Idoc related development
• Familiarity with SAP Cloud Platform Integration tool is a plus
• Experience in design and development of SAP Sales and Service cloud Custom Business Objects, Extensions and BAdI's.
• Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using SOAP, REST and ODATA web services including Mash-ups and integration with external systems
• Experience with data workbench, data templates and conversions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.