• Seven or more years of SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) / SAP C/4 Sales/Service Cloud implementation & development experience.
• Ability to walk through Sales and/or Service Business processes with the client and strong end to end system configuration skills of Service Tickets and Field Service Management, order processing.
• Extremely strong communication skills and work very closely with the Business to gather new requirements, resolve production issues and drive more value on their investment.
• Good understanding of SAP Cloud Applications Studio to carry out custom development on SAP C4C.
• Experience in developing custom objects in C4C is must
• Experience with Quarterly upgrade process, upgrade testing, system refresh from the production environment
• Highly skillful in using ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop, deploy & Support complex C4C (Cloud for Customer) solutions.
• Familiar with standard APIs exposed by SAP Cloud for Customer / SAP C/4 Sales/Service Clouds.
• Familiar with Integration between C4C and SAP CRM / SAP ERP On-Premise using CPI
• Configuration of C4C solution using KUT and experience in the creation of extension fields is a must
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills in SAP C4C, CPI, S/4 and/or ECC, and CRM
• Familiar with Mash-ups, Web services and integration with external systems
• Experience in the building data source for new business objects
• Experience in SAP S/4, SAP ECC, and/or SAP CRM integration
• Experience in supporting C4C implementation and enhancement projects
• Preferred Skills – SAP C4C Certified
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.