Total IT Exp will be 10+years.
• Technical Manager / Data Architect will manage the development and implementation process for data integrations
•Development and maintenance of standard integration data models
• Coordination and scheduling of all resources, both internally and externally
• Execution of integration efforts per standard plan and schedule
• Communication of status, actions and issues to all applicable stakeholders
• Initiation of all project activities on a standard plan
• Data / ETL Migration project experience will be added value
• Set the technical vision and target architecture for data persistence and access within commerce applications
• Responsible for data architecture decisions for commerce application, to ensure well thought out design and conceptualization
• Contribute to and influence the wider commerce architecture as an advocate for data persistence technology concerns
• Contribute to and influence the wider DevOps architecture and process as an advocate for data persistence technology concerns
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of the commerce domain and data models, and information architecture
• Develop, mentor, train, and support the team of developers on the implementation of efficient data persistence and access within commerce applications
• Work closely with the development team to ensure they are effectively and efficiently developing the data persistence and access aspects of commerce solutions
• Work closely with the Support and Database Administration teams to ensure availability, supportability and performance is implemented within the of data persistence aspects of commerce applications
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to ensure commerce domain models are integrated and efficiently ingested into the enterprise information management platform
• Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure the data persistence and access aspects of commerce solutions are secure and compliant
• 5+ years of direct project management experience focusing on enterprise solution deployment
• 3+ years of project management experience within an Agile development environment
• Experience managing the testing and UAT aspects of a project lifecycle
• Experience documenting plans and designs with Microsoft Project and Visio respectively
• Experience performing scrum master role
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: Minimum 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role)experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.