About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or related Masters Degree is a plus
- Experience in one of our Invent Industry or Capability groups
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Requires strong analytical skills and comfort with handling complex data with high level of attention to detail
- Requires at least intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office Excel (including pivot tables & VLOOKUP’s) and PowerPoint
- Requires ability to stakeholder effectively with key groups in a matrix environment
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication, intellectual curiosity, a passion to understand and solve problems, consulting & customer service to work with key internal and external business partners
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Consultant
- Mastering key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law