Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Profile: Customer Service Analysts / Contact Center
• Receive inbound phone calls from our members and prescribers
• Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare appeals case reviews
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing guidance
• Ability to effectively communicate with members and prescribers while managing multiple software systems
• Accountable and results driven
• Critical thinker/problem solver
• Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload
• Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
• Proficient in navigation of multiple computer applications
• Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 workstation monitors
• Ability to type more than 30 WPM
• At least two years of general business experience that includes problem resolution, business writing, quality improvement and customer service
• Six months of PBM/pharmaceutical related work strongly desired
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.